Reflections of a Wife, Mom & Weightloss Surgery Patient!

What you do and don't do to manage your life does not only affect you. It affects everyone around you!- Author Elizabeth George

Saturday, March 31, 2012

5 Random Things

1.) I accidently bought EAS Carb Control Dark Chocolate Ready to Drink Protien Shakes instead of the normal chocolate ones I typically buy and I LOVE THEM !!

2.) I found a new protien shake that is something that you make, and it is pretty stinkin good!
-1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
-3/4 cup (6oz) All White liquid egg whites
-1 1/2 cup fresh blue berries
-1/2 cup pomergrante juice
Combine all the ingrediants in a blender with 3 ice cubes and blend until smooth. 250 Calories, 2g Fat, 47 g Carbs, and 14 g protien.
* I am thinking about adding a serving of vanilla protien powder and switching out the yogurt to Skim Milk which will change the nutrion infromation & increase the protien*
**AllWhite is a pasteurized product so it is safe to use cooked and noncooked**

3)Erin Henderson's blog  is a new one I am reading..she has TWELVE KIDS and if she has time to run..well, I can make time too! Check her blog out at see mom run far

4.) The best fast food option is The Fesco Steak or Chicken Soft Taco at Taco Bell because it is made without cheese and sour cream. It has 150 calories, 4 grams of fat and 9-12 grams of protien!

5)Since I have started running/walking my skin looks SO much better!! I think the extra water may be helping but either way...I am digging it!

No comments: