Reflections of a Wife, Mom & Weightloss Surgery Patient!

What you do and don't do to manage your life does not only affect you. It affects everyone around you!- Author Elizabeth George

Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Hair Cut



I took Korbin on Wednesday to his personal barber (Miss Sherri, his Best Friends mom) to have his hair trimmed. It wasn't until he got out of her chair that I realized that my baby is growing up right before my very eyes! It is amazing that something as mundane as a haircut can snap you back into rememberence that childhood is fleeting, and that we should take every moment to enjoy our children at these tender ages before you turn around twice and they are grown. In the picture to the right, Korbin was wearing the "B" necklace we made in preschool, taken 2 weeks ago. The photo above, was taken after his new haircut. Can you see how much difference one hair cut can make??>tear< My baby is growing up!*Sigh*

No comments: