Reflections of a Wife, Mom & Weightloss Surgery Patient!

What you do and don't do to manage your life does not only affect you. It affects everyone around you!- Author Elizabeth George

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stressed, tired and emotional!

I am experiencing a gamut of emotions as of late. There is just so much going on in our lives right now, I am just not sure which is the correct path to follow.First, this job that I have just is not working out for us. I am severely stressed because of the sales aspect, I am coming to realize that I am just not a sales person. I like the hours, however, Korbin and Rod do not like them so much. It is stressing Rod to get Korbin each night, and where exactly he is gonna end up since we can not seem to get a permanent sitter for the hour and a half that we need him/her each night. I promised my sister I would try it for at least a month before I/We made any decisions. I finally got a chance to chat with the person who does the scheduling at my home care position, and they can get me some more hours to compensate for this other position if it does not work out. I guess I am just really unsure which path to follow regarding the work situation. I love working with the lady that I work with in my home care job. It is that soft spot I have for her that caused me to keep this position when I got the job with my sister, instead of quitting. But, in all honestly, I just want one job where I can work two nights a week, make my 100+ dollars and then fill in with my home care lady. This working everyday, even if it only a couple hours a day, is wearing me out!! Korbin and his schooling should be my primary focus right now, instead, it has been put on the back burner because of everything that is going on including me getting to work every night by 5:30.Another thing that I was afraid of happening has indeed happened, I am so busy trying to get errands done, do laundry, cook meals, clean house, school Korbin, and get a sitter and get to work that there is no time to pay attention to what I am eating and get to the gym!! I am thankful that God gave me the option to try and make this work, and I am also glad that He gave me the wisdom to realize that this is not working. Now, I pray that He will give me the wisdom to make the right decision what to do next!!

No comments: