Reflections of a Wife, Mom & Weightloss Surgery Patient!

What you do and don't do to manage your life does not only affect you. It affects everyone around you!- Author Elizabeth George

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Workout Play List

It took me forever to find a clean play list for my ipod. I usually listen to contemporary Christan music but there was nothing that I could find with a fast beat to run to. So, I began the long tedious task of finding something that had a good beat but would not ruin my Christan testimony if someone were to ask "what's on your ipod?" After three months of work, here is what I have come up with:

All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood
Survivor by Destiny's Child
Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani
Don't you know your Beautiful by Kellie Pickler
No Air by Jordan Sparks
Miss Indepedant by Kelly Clarkston
Unwritten by Natasha Bettingfield
Everybody's Got thier Something by Nikki Costa
Sos by Riahanna
Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift
Who says you can't go home by Sugarland featuring Bon Jovi
Should've said No by Taylor Swift
Life is a Highway by Rascall Flatts
Back when I knew it all by Montergomery Gentry
My Town by Montergomery Gentry
Me & My Gang by Rascall Flatts
Our Song by Taylor Swift
Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bettingfield
Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefai featuring Akon
Red High Heels by Kelli Pickler
Tatto by Jordon Sparks
Me & Charlie by Maranda Lambert

Keep in mind, these are not perfect but clean enough with a strong back beat to get my blood flowing through my workout. I may add more songs in the future but for now, these are good enough.

No comments: