Reflections of a Wife, Mom & Weightloss Surgery Patient!

What you do and don't do to manage your life does not only affect you. It affects everyone around you!- Author Elizabeth George

Friday, November 7, 2008

True Happiness

I just realized that true happiness does not come from owning new cars, having a ton of money in the bank or catherial peaks in an over sized home. But it comes from being told your the best mommy ever when you give your child something and when your son & husband lay on the floor nose to nose and put together a used train set. It warms my soul and fills my heart with joy so much that it leaks out my eyes as tears. And just as I think it can not get any better than it is at this particular moment, the love of my life winks at me, smiles and says "I love ya, honey".
Thank you God! I stand in awe of the simple gifts that you give me everyday. Thank you for my son & husband, my cup runneth over!!

No comments: