Reflections of a Wife, Mom & Weightloss Surgery Patient!

What you do and don't do to manage your life does not only affect you. It affects everyone around you!- Author Elizabeth George

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday Monday..

Well it is the first Monday of the New Year, and at the risk of having the bottom fall out, it has turned out ok:
-Konnor took a FOUR HOUR nap, which means, mommy got a nap too!!
-Did Devotions this morning with Korbin
-Made a HOT breakfast for the kids
-Found a Dentist that will accept payment arrangments and made an appointment
-Made Konnor a doctor appointment for tomorrow
- My SIL can babysit while I go to the Dentist and pick Korb up if need be
-I can see the basement floor again, the laundry is almost complete
-Called in Konnors medication
- Have Cookies in the Oven for Korbin and after school snack.

All in all I think it has been a pretty good day. I have to finish getting the house cleaned up and the christmas decorations down today but I am ok with what the day has held. Prayerfully, tomorrows day will run as smoothly!

No comments: