Reflections of a Wife, Mom & Weightloss Surgery Patient!

What you do and don't do to manage your life does not only affect you. It affects everyone around you!- Author Elizabeth George

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In the Beginning


This is my first post and the beginning of my blog or musing of my some tragically boring or very hectic, crazy busy life. I am a full time stay at home mom who is only four months post-op from having weightloss surgery(wls). It is a juggling act trying to manage a preschooler and his needs, our active church and family life and my new diet needs and restrictions. I wanted to have a place to record all of these thoughts, feeling, emotions and funny moments of my son's childhood, my journey to health and the hard moments that you never read about but makes a marriage strong and life lasting. I am not perfect, and often do things wrong. I want to remember my mistakes, learn from them and leave an imprint for others to learn from as well. Feel free to leave your imprint and join my in my days as a newly wed( 5 years is still newly wed, right?) a young mom who runs a race toward health, happiness,and pursuits Godliness as she searches daily for His will in her life.

No comments: